During the Virginia Beach Boardwalk Tour, you will learn all about the history and culture of the area, including what John Smith and his crew ate during their quick stop before heading to Jamestown.
The Virginia Beach Boardwalk Food Tour will bring together fine dining with casual long standing Virginia Beach institutions. Throughout the food tour you will enjoy local creations, indigenous dishes, fresh seafood and refreshing beverages alongside the serenity of the beach and Atlantic Ocean.
When: Tuesdays-Sundays between 3:00 and 6:00 pm
Where: Atlantic and 2nd avenue (The exact meeting location will be provided upon ticket purchase)
How long: The food tour will last approximately 3 hours
Who: All age groups and fitness levels are encouraged to take the tour
How much: $57 per adult ticket (plus a $2 ticketing fee).
What to wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes
What is included: All food and beverages are included in the tour.
- Fresh caught seafood specialties from the Atlantic and the Chesepeake bay
- The city's home grown cocktail
- Fresh baked breads
- Seasonal dishes and drinks from a market dedicated to serving only locally sourced items
- Classic coastal dishes created with a modern twist
- Innovative Asian and European inspired tapas using local and regional food
- Hand made desserts
- Locally brewed beers
- Award winning Chesepeake Oyster stew